The green touch
For several decades now, the Pearl of the Pacific has cultivated its originality with a certain audacity. Bora Bora has the most beautiful hotels in French Polynesia and, without a doubt, one of the most magical lagoons in the Pacific.
Although, one asks the question of how to overcome the demanding challenge of preserving this beautiful yet fragile environment, and at the same time, offer the possibility to travelers from all over the world, the chance to experience it in complete comfort and luxury.
Le Méridien, a luxurious hotel, in a luxuriant environment
We enter the Eden of Le Méridien through two high white beacons, which at night, like two lighthouses planted in a superb starry night, light the way of the ephemeral navigator (the hotel is about twenty minutes from the airport by hotel shuttle)
There you are in the sacrosanct of the temple Bora Bora, welcomed by the sound of the poka, the conch shell in which one blows to welcome visitors. Having just arrived on the Motu Tape, which faces Mount Otemanu, the highest peak of Bora Bora, one is instantly charmed. With its private lagoon, a lagoon in the lagoon, majestic coconut groves, long pristine beaches, an enchanting infinite pool and beautiful overwater bungalows perched on red pillars, all of which do not go unnoticed. A picture perfect postcard vacation setting…
The recent modernization of the hotel has made the establishment a reference on the island as a beautiful mélange of the highest 5 * hotel standards and Polynesian lifestyle. In addition to being the ideal base for your getaway in Bora Bora, Le Méridien offers the advantage of offering the some of the best “must do” activities in and around the lagoon. From jet skiing to a visit at the marine turtle clinic to, diving or a pampering session at the”Fare Massage” … In short, everything you would expect from a large luxury hotel at arm’s reach, an essence of the best of Bora Bora…
In summary, Le Méridien of Bora Bora is:
- 98 air-conditioned bungalows, 85 overwater of which 83 have glass floors to better admire the tropical marine life in the comfort of the bungalow.
- Several beach villas, with a swimming pool at the edge of the private lagoon
- Two restaurants (the Tipanié and the Te Ava) with a majestic view of the lagoon
- Two bars: the pool bar and the Miki Miki, offering a superb sunset over Mount Otemanu
- Numerous sporting activities: snorkeling, diving, kayaking and even safaris tailor-made to highlight the island’s attractions, within easy reach of the Motu Tape …
- And, finally, the well-known Le Méridien Ecological Center of the turtles of Bora Bora, an integral part of the establishment.
Want to go to Bora Bora? Check this special deal : Click here