Tahaa Island Resort & Spa, Polynesian nectar
In Polynesia, one comes to seek exoticism, tranquility, a certain refinement tinged with an authentic culture … and breathtaking landscapes, which will forever remain engraved in our memories. The island of Tahaa is the perfect blend of all this and the Tahaa Island Resort & Spa is its perfect reflection. Unquestionably one of the most beautiful stars of the distinguished l “Relais et Châteaux»…
The ideal hotel, in an enchanting setting…
Nothing left to chance when, in 2002, the Tahaa Island Resort & Spa was created. Immediately, the motu Tautau (pronounced Taoutaou) was the obvious place for this beautiful paradise. Bordered by the most beautiful coral garden of the Leeward Islands (Bora Bora included!), But also by the most sublime sandy beaches of the surroundings, its western part reveals a horizon completely clear on the Otemanu mountain of Bora Bora, a few leagues away … come sunset, only the distant surf of the waves on the reef are heard. All around, the coconuts cease to fall, the discreet lights are sifted and all is silent … before the magic of this suspended moment, out of time.
In terms of hotels, the Tahaa Island Resort & Spa surpasses the most demanding expectations and deserves its label “Relais et Châteaux”. Both by the harmony of its architecture, by the refinement of its welcome and the comfort of its suites or overwater villas, everything exudes Polynesian culture and craftsmanship, in a perfect balance between authenticity and 5-star comfort. Wood is ever-present and beautifully hand-crafted, highlighted by large bay windows offering a superb panorama on the lagoon … Around, only the pure blue of the lagoon can compete with all the colors of a Polynesian garden … resembling a garden of Eden.
The Tahaa Island Resort & Spa:
- 45 overwater suites
- 10 beach villas
- 2 royal beach villas with swimming pool, terrace and private garden, a must!
- 3 restaurants, the Vanille, la Plage and its star: the Ohiri, whose setting is as refined as the local specialties concocted by the chef.
- A multitude of activities: under water a few feet away from your suite, or a 5 minute shuttle (Must see: the vanilla plantation of vanilla, the nectar of Tahaa).
- A Spa nestled in a beautiful exotic garden is a haven of peace.
- Numerous distinctions cited in different magazines: Forbes, Condé Nast Traveler or Trip Advisor and the guaranteed stamp of a “Relais et Châteaux” service.
Want to visit this hotel? Try this Special Offer with e-Tahiti Travel, the Polynesian Agency since 2002 : www.etahititravel.com
The Tahaa Island ressort & Spa video: